- Renal Calculi
- Non Specific Urinary Tract Infections
- Burning Micturition
- Inflammation of Urinary Tract
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Pashanbheda (Bergenia ligulata)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kakmachi (Solanum nigrum)
- Apamarg (Achyranthus aspera)
- Kshar Parpati
- & 12 other Herbs.
One to two teaspoonful twice or thrice a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 100 ml. & 200 ml. packing.
Disclaimer: Duration of treatment and onset of action with the medicines depends on various factors like severity & symptoms of disease, age & physical conditions of the patient etc. Please contact your Ayurvedic Physician for more information.